Houzz Logo Print
ttodd

Incorporated my flat screen (pic)

ttodd
12 years ago

Here is an inspiration pic that I had:

{{!gwi}}

Source: theletteredcottage.net via Tiffani on Pinterest

I really wanted to do something around the TV to incoporate it as well as put something positive on the wall to hopefully (subconciously) influence my children. I figured why not do it around the TV since their little eyes are focused on that wall anyways.

Awhile ago we moved our buffet out of the DR since we always put our food on the table and decided to use it for a TV stand. DVD's are in the drawers, blankets & pillows on the sides. It needs refinished and I'm debating as to whether or not to paint it out. Big decision so I'm taking my time.

I put an engraved trophy bowl on top to corral the TV remotes and DVD cases/ Netflix envelopes of DVD's in the DVD player:

And a vertical shot that shows the white walls, grey ceiling and taupey chandelier. All of the colors tie together (soon - very soon!) in the LR.

This was the first 'free form' arrangement that I've done and I was pleased w/ the results.

When I get around to repainting the walls (different shade of white) I'm going to hide the wires w/ a trick someone did here on GW.

Comments (41)