SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ravencajun

After care for new plaster help please

I am having my pool re-plastered, they are here now actually preping the pool, it will be just basic white plaster. I have been told various things from different people and companies and really need to get a real idea of exactly what we should do in the way of immediate after care for the fresh plaster.

some have told me it needs to be brushed every day 2 times a day for 7 days, then less brushing but keep all debris out for 30 days then put the pool cleaner back in.

some told me for basic white plaster that brushing 2 times a day should be done for the first 3 days then less brushing and keep debris out.

I am trying to get some type of schedule and hire someone to do the work but I really need to know what I need first.

I have one person that will come out do all the start up chemicals and maintain them and do intense brushing for the first 3 days coming out 2 times a day, keep the filters clean and the pool clean. then if I want him to come intermittent over the next week or so we can set up dates for that. Does that sound sufficient?

Unfortunately I am not able to do the brushing since I am somewhat disabled (back surgery) and my husband is already being transfered so will not always be here.

So those that have had experience in after plaster care please give me some help.

much appreciated!

Comments (3)