SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19709659

I am with you

User
16 years ago

A friend of mine has a young family and is facing financial challenges. I wrote this email to her and thought I might share it with you. Friends are dear. Please send KT good wishes to Lisa.

Thank you.

I am with you

Do you ever feel that sadness and sleep deprivation are kind of like an old friend that knows you well? Once I realized and accepted that this is deep rooted part of my personality I accepted it and not longer fight. It comes, it goes. Some of the worlds most intelligent people suffered from depression and sleep deprivation. Clarity arrives when you are in this state. Things become clear. You question yourself and your answers are raw. You know the answers. At this point there is no candy covering the walls. Do you feel this when you feel down? I do.

Today, I'm just tired but not sad. I wish I could just embrace my friend Lisa and keep you safe in my arms. Protect you from life and the world. It's hard being there for others when you need to care for yourself. You are a very dear, true friend. I am thinking about you and embracing you. I am with you when you feel alone. I am with you when you reflect. I am with you until I can no longer be with you. It's not physical - it's spiritual. Never feel alone in this world Lisa. I am with you. Special friends/sisters do not come often in life. If you feel blah, take a moment to have some flower soup. I loved that moment playing with our princesses in the garden - nothing mattered but mixing the soup. Beautiful flowers swirling around in the water.

When it rains, like it is today I close my eyes and I am with you.

I feel you are sad inside and I am with you.

Comments (2)