SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ktm250sx_gw

Any experience with Southbeach Pools in The Woodlands, TX

ktm250sx
10 years ago

We recently interviewed 6 pool companies, all seemed to have an excellent reputation. Haven't heard back from two of them and it's been two weeks. Why a business owner would waste their time and my time is pathetic but not surprising. We really enjoyed everyone that came over and all seemed professional and I haven't really heard anything negative about any of them.

Pool size will be around 38-40 feet in length, 22-24 in width, rectangular shape, LED colored lighting, fire/water bowls, spa, pebblesheen or the wet edge technologies depending on the builder, fire pit.

We have narrowed it down to two companies so far. Anyone have first hand experience with Southbeach Pools in The Woodlands, TX? We love his design, uses all Jandy equipment, seems to be priced fairly. He has also responded to our emails and questions in a timely manner. We have built one pool before in 2003. We didn't use the cheapest but went with what we thought was fair and a reputable company and was very happy with the pool. Southbeach just built a neighbors pool and last time I checked they were happy with them bu they had not finished the job. I'm going to check back with them today or tomorrow if possible. Just looking for some feedback before we make the final decision. We may get one or two more quotes since we haven't heard from two of the six interviewed.

This post was edited by ktm250sx on Wed, Apr 16, 14 at 9:16

Comments (4)