SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ashburngirl

FR seating arrangement ??

burnGirl
13 years ago

Hello,

Some of you might remember my recent TV stand thread - I decided to keep the black one and below are the pics.

I am just getting started with the FR, the brown sofas, TV, TV stand and blinds are new, everything else can be ignored as they will be replaced or rearranged. I know theres still a million things to be done in there but my top priority right now is seating. I would like to add some more seating than just the brown sofa and luv seat. The white sofa is from our previous set. Its there temporarily to provide more seating and more importantly its my favorite sofa(no matter how tired I am with a back ache, shoulder ache etc etc, I lie down on it for 30mins I'm healed :) ) So my question is - will that white sofa work with the browns from scale and size perpective? If it does then I would like to re-upholster it. If it doesnt then I would like to add 2 chairs with a table in between. What do u guys think? I can switch around the sofas if needed. If both my ideas dont work then please provide me suggestions. I know some of you are masters in seating arrangements so relying on you guys. The room is 20x15 and between the 2 brown sofas is the opening into the kitchen. The room is a work in progress so excuse the mess.

TIA

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

And the top View

{{!gwi}}

Comments (8)