SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ljcarey_gw

Remodel and groundwater seepage

ljcarey
11 years ago

We are having all our landscaping redone... pavers, outdoor kitchen, covered overhang and the pool resurfaced, and this has been going on since June of 2012. ;(

I have a problem with water seepage from somewhere... The PB has drained the pool and the spa and then the spa is filling up with 2.5' of water again and again.

The PB even vacuumed the pool and spa from all the debris last week and the spa water is green and mucky again and it hasn't rained. PB thought that it might be the sprinkler system or just ground water seeping because they have not put the bond coat on yet. (See picture, and that is only after a couple of days and no rain)

I also have water seeping in from the bottom of the light in the pool and another hole that they patched where old plumbing was and now there is hard calcium buildup on the pool wall and bottom.

Will the bond coat seal these leaks or should I push to have them check with leak detection prior? There are coming on Monday and wanted to respond to them in a intelligent manner. Thanks

Comments (9)