SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
karezz

Help Me Choose Fabric (lots of pics)

karezz
14 years ago

I have another post going, but I'd also *love*

some feedback on fabric/paint color choices for the window and walls in my guest bathroom.

The challenge: I have a lot of greens in my house as well as golds and reds. I am happy with these colors, but I want to branch out a little bit in this bathroom. If I choose a different color scheme for the bathroom I want to be sure it flows to some extent, or rather doesn't clash with the rest of the house.

There is only one window in the bathroom. The tile, tub, toilet and sinks are white. The floor is an off-white tile, the vanity is cherry with an espresso finish and the counter is a yet-to-be-determined granite, but I am leaning toward a white/off-white tone.

Here are photos of the upstairs hallway leading to bathroom and closeup of carpet in hallway:

Here is fabric choice #1 with deeper shades of brown, taupe, cream and blue. I would pick up one of the lighter shades of brown for the walls:

Here is fabric choice #2 with green, brown, cream and there is a purple accent in the brown which would be great for accessories. If I select this fabric, the wall color would be brown or cream:

Here is fabric choice #3 with green, gray, brown. Wall color would be gray:

Here is fabric choice #4 - it has a slight shimmer to it. It's gray with cream. The wallcolor would be gray:

Thanks in advance for ANY suggestions or comments!!!

Comments (8)