SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
breezygirl_gw

Just made my first reno purchase!!

13 years ago

Progress has been sooooooo slow for me. I've been working on my layout for 14 months now as part of a whole house reno. Decisions with DH have always been like pulling teeth for our entire 18 year relationship so I knew this process wasn't going to be easy. Im acting as our GC now which is also slowing things down. We finally have a layout we're happy with and framing should start at the end of this week. So far we've only paid for a new roof, a dumpster, and a bit of work on the new master bath addition.

But today I actually BOUGHT something. Something pretty. Something noticeable. My ovens!! On a whim, I asked my appliance salesperson if she had any Wolf ovens that I have been coveting marked down. Just so happens that she just pulled a 30" Series L off of a display for a remodel. It was 20% off, but was still waaaay over my oven budget so I had to think very hard. DH told me to decide on my own. Realizing that I would probably always regret it if I didn't do it, I actually made a decision! Yep, I bought 'em!

Not only is this a celebration of getting some fabulous ovens, but also of a decision and forward progress! >>>celeeeeeeeebrate good times, come on!..

Comments (24)

Sponsored
J.S. Brown & Co.
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars77 Reviews
Columbus Leading Full Service Design Build Firm