SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
linda_wayman

True Conferssions...about Gunther

Linda Wayman
16 years ago

I can still remember the first time I saw Gunther. Bob was with me, but wasn't paying much attention to what I was doing so I really gave Gunther the once over. He looked so inviting. I even sat on his lap. He made me feel soooo good. I didn't want to give Gunther up, but alas, I saw Bob looking for me and walked across the room to where he was. As we left the room I gave one long, last yearning look back at Gunther. That was several years ago. I'be been back to see Gunther several times since then; often without Bob knowing where I was going. Gunther weighs 247 pounds, but he is so sleek and firm. He was always clad in black leather. Gunther came with a price that I wasn't prepared to pay so I've just lusted in my heart for a long, long time. The past few weeks I've wanted to visit Gunther fairly often, because I just knew he would be leaving soon and I would never see him again. I wanted to be with him so badly that I introduced Bob to him. After the formal introduction, Bob said he could understand my desire to be with him and my attraction to him. He wasn't upset at all. He even said he likes Gunther. Imagine that.

I had to go pick up some eye glasses Friday. Bob went along for the ride. We stopped one last time to see Gunther and say good - bye. There was someone else sitting on his lap!!! That made both Bob and me mad. Bob said we can't let that happen again and we can't let someone else take him from us.

The sign next to Gunther was marked 40% off and in small print underneath that it said no further discounts will be applied. The Sharper Image store in Memphis will soon be closing the door. The other high end robotic massage chair that sat next to Gunther had already been sold. I called Sharper Image everyday for the past two weeks to see if the price dropped any more. When they said it was the final discount I knew it was now or never. I drove the truck and we paid for and got that baby loaded that day. Bob's son came over to help unload it. It sure was heavy, but we have a two wheeler that came in handy to get it into the house.

I have my camera's memory card in the computer to send Anna's tournament pictures to Walgreens so instead of waiting to take a picture I'm sending a link to the exact model chair we got. I would have liked to have brown, but the only color SI had in the store was black. I'm happy with that. All I can say is it's like a piece of paradise and I'm so glad to have it.

Here's a link to a Gunther look a like and a list of all the things he does.

Linda

Here is a link that might be useful: Gunther's clone

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County