SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dotmom_gw

Real good belly laugh

dotmom
14 years ago

Sis, Terrie & Bro-in-law, Dave, came to visit for the day, on Saturday and what a nice visit we had. They come up from MPLS a little over 100 miles one way. Dave was telling us about a friend of his who has a hobby farm but seems to be raising animals instead of garden crops. He was naming the animals, like a sheep a couple goats, some chickens and geese. Then he started telling about the two horses the guy had and said they were old horses so they weren't riding horses, but looking horses. ( you didn't ride them, just look at them) I don't know why Sis & I found this so funny, but we started laughing and tears were running down our faces and I almost peed my pants. The rest of the day she & I would look at each other and would say "looking horses" and start laughing all over again. I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard. It really felt good. This is probably one of those, 'you had to be there' stories, but I thought I would share it with you-all. When was the last time you had a good belly laugh? Dottie

Comments (9)