SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathsgrdn

Giving up Facebook games

Kathsgrdn
14 years ago

Yep, I've finally decided I've had enough. Too many mindless hours spent playing them. It was relaxing after a hard day at work, but they're becoming boring now and my Farmville farm looks like a ghetto with so much crap in it. LOL!

Have a pile of books to read, major cleaning and throwing away of junk to do (maybe have a yard sale) and my garden to start planning. Oh, then there's the patio I want to fix up. It's just a slab of concrete where the hot tub was but I'm going to probably stain it and get some chairs for the girls to hang out there and a firepit later in the summer. I'm also going to get some premade raised gardening beds at Lowes this year.

The paint guy came last night and is going to give me an estimate on painting the house. I'm having all the rooms done, closets and ceilings and he is having a few minor things repaired for me. I hope it's not too much. He's the husband of a friend so he says he's going to give me a break. We'll see.

Poor Alex is being kicked out of his room early so we can get the exchange student's bedroom fixed up. He'll go into Lauren's old little room where all my stuff is right now.

Then there's the garage. It needs cleaned out and all the broken appliances, computers, treadmill, Lauren's old trundle bed put in a pile ready for the city to come pick up. I've missed the last few years so there's alot of junk to go out there.

Oh, and then there's the KT, where I don't come very often anymore. So, if you're one of my gaming friends you don't have to send me any more gifts.

Comments (27)