SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
elucas101

Pre-Season Warm Ups! Get Your Game Face On!

elucas101
10 years ago

Alright everyone - some of the plants are beginning to stir, we change times in about 2 weeks (!!!), we're getting some warm days, and the stores are getting their garden items in!!! It aaaaaalmost time!

I've actually purchased my first bag of potting soil and perlite to kick off the pre-season...because of course I've had to buy some cuttings already! haha! Luckily, I already have My ferts, ProTekt, SuperThrive, Neem, Spinosad & rooting hormone.

What have you done or are you doing to get this pre-season started?!

I have 7 plumies I kept inside under lights (although they still dropped their leaves) this winter and I've started putting them outside on warm days! (Bringing them in every night) The rest of my plumies have to wait a while to go out because I can't take them in & out every night when the temps drop.

I ahem...happened...to decide it was time to upgrade my camera just in time for the season - went from a 7.1 mp to a 16 mp camera so that's pretty exciting! Hopefully lots of plumie pictures to come!

I also will have to buy a new hose shower spray nozzle thingie because mine got decapitated by the weed eater, and I probably need a new hose. I am petitioning for the super awesome plant dolly K got from Northern Tool for my birthday - a girl can dream, right?

So do some deep knee bends and practice opening your wallet and turning it upside down because Plumie Season 2014 is just around the corner!

This post was edited by elucas101 on Fri, Feb 21, 14 at 20:45

Comments (22)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!