SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nita__az

Texas Tour Kerrville (2 pictures)

Nita__AZ
15 years ago

The past 5 days have been a whirlwind. Sorry it has taken me this long to get pictures posted. We have been staying up until late visiting.

This was the first day of the tour and everything went like clockwork. We were exactly where we were supposed to be all the way.

We arrived in Fredericksburg just before 4 and visited with Buzzard. We wanted to see her beautiful home and have time just the 3 of us. We hadn't seen Buzzard alone for several years so we had a lot to catch up on.

When we were ready to head to Kerrville I gave Ruthie a call to warn her we were on our way. She was so happy to see us, we got big smiles and lots of hugs. She has a beautiful home also and we enjoyed relaxing out on the deck with a cool drink. We played with Molly their Australian Sheppherd and she enjoyed all the pats and belly rubs.

Ruthie's husband, John, came and sat with us. He is such a happy go lucky guy and kept us laughing. After we had visited for a little while John fired up the grill and cooked hamburgers and asparagus. We kept him company and also took pictures. They live out in the country and it is so peaceful and quiet.

Us gals went inside and helped Ruthie get things set up for dinner and of course kept yacking and laughing. The phone rang and we were trying to figure out who the mystery person was on the other end. It was Brat Kat wanting to get in on all the fun. I think her ears were burning, you know our cats alway curious and hillarious.

Buzzard had to leave after dinner since she had to get up early for work the next morning. Ruthie, MaryAnn and I stayed up until after 1am chatting and having a wonderful time. Poor MaryAnn was having a hard time keeping her eyes open but she wasn't going to go to bed and miss out on anything. lol

Ruthie made a wonderful breakfast for us and we laughed some more. Sadly it was time to leave since we had other places to go to on Wednesday.

Thanks so much Ruthie and John for the great visit and and Texas hospitality. I will be sure to stop by whenever I am in the area again.

Ruthie, Buzzard, MaryAnn and Nita

John enjoying a drink while cooking.

Comments (11)