Houzz Logo Print

3 handle shower faucet replacement - central

12 years ago

I want to change a 3 handle shower/tub setup but I don;t want to have to solder in a whole new set up. I just want to change the handle and spout.

The one on there is labled "central" which is something I've never heard of. I went to Lowes and they have kits but they are specific to each faucet company such as Price-fister or Moen.

Can anyone shed any light on whether I could use a general kit or if "central" is a company no longer around.

Are these handle kits that specific ?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Comments (2)

Bull Run Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars219 Reviews
Loudoun County's Expert Kitchen & Bath Renovation Firm | Best of Houzz