SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
karenlei_gw

German Shepherd Needs Temporary Home in Georgia

karenlei
17 years ago

I am looking for someone to temporarily foster my 8 year old female German Shepherd in the Cartersville/Calhoun, Georgia area. I recently moved from a home with a very large fenced in backyard to one with no fence. I did not realize how miserable Dutchess would be without her big yard to run and play in. So I am now looking to move again, but until then I need a place for her to stay that has a fenced yard.

I will be paying all expenses for care and feeding and am willing to pay a fee to someone who has the appropriate accomodations and loves dogs. Dutchess loves to play with other dogs, but she does not like to live with them, so I need someone who does not have other animals actually living on the premises.

I just want to make sure that whoever fosters her knows that she is like a child to me and that this is temporary only. She is easy to fall in love with and I would not want someone to decide they did not want to give her up. If anyone can help me, I would really appreciate it. My e-mail address is karenlevy31797@comcast.net and my phone number is 770-833-9467. Thank you so much for your help.

Comments (5)