SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cosmocat_gw

final kitchen layout....hopefully

cosmocat
14 years ago

Hello again! Back with what I hope is my final layout. So many of you have been helpful in this process and hopefully I'm getting close to my very final layout - thanks to you all for your previous input.

This is still very similar to some of my last posts. The pantry is created in garage space behind the fridge/mw with a door to the left of the MW. The window is enlarged as well.

I debated between a peninsula and an island. The space didn't seem quite big enough for the island with seating. I'd also considered moving the wall by the fridge but it created more issues and needed more money - haven't won the Lotto yet, so that isn't doable.

I've gone through and made a space plan - what items I will place in each drawer and/or cabinet and it seems to flow.

Baking Zone: Peninsula, Clean Up Zone: DW area, PrepZone: right of sink, Sandwich/Snack Zone, under MW. I realize the prep zone isn't very large, but I don't have a bunch of space to play with - and in my current kitchen I'm all over the place as it is, so having a designated space to do things should help.

Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions?

TIA!!

Floorplan: sorry tried to rotate and it isn't taking

Current Layout

Previous Posts

SecondPost

FirstPost

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022