SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ella_socal

Faucet, etc. placement on farmhouse sink

ella_socal
15 years ago

I have up to 5 items that will need to be installed behind my Shaw's 36" sink. I'm trying to decide whether to put the air gap back in and find out if my Asko dishwasher was installed with a "high loop", so it could be 4. The dishwasher is on the right of the sink and the sink drain on the left (due to a small imperfection on one side of the sink). I was thinking from left to right corners: water dispenser, soap dispenser, faucet (Perrin & Rowe with side lever, one hole), sprayer, air gap. I also have an ISE Evolution (not compact) diposal. Since I've never had a sink with so many "items", does anyone think the placement will be any sort of problem? Anything I'm not thinking of? This is probably a silly question, but rather safe than sorry.

Also, for those who are thinking of buying a Shaw's sink online, I had to go through 4 sinks before I got an acceptable one! First two had cracks by the drain and the third had a chip. Luckily, after the first one, I drove to the distributor's warehouse and had them pull them out of the boxes for me to inspect.

Comment (1)