SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stealthecrumbs

A love affair gone sour... or speaking of estimates

stealthecrumbs
11 years ago

Talk me back on the cliff... or keep me from jumping off... here's the deal. I am in the getting quotes stage of cabinet shopping. I have a few quotes now but have been waiting for PF. I HEART PF. Such nice paint. My kitchen- as you guys know- is tiny. I'm exploring making some changes thanks to Jakuvall but all of my quotes are based on exactly the same plan with all the same "upgrades" like cutlery dividers, pull-outs, under cabinet lighting. I was expecting P &F to be pricey and was willing to stretch because the paint finish makes my knees weak.

I received the quote today and it was nearly double my next highest quote. NO JOKE. (To me CP was my high $ dream! Ha!) I had a hard time remaining composed in the showroom. I am absolutely speechless. The next closest dealer is about 300 miles away. Is it worth it to ask them for a quote? Obviously they would not be able do the installation but I can sort that locally. I'd have to do that with Crown Point. And I am just really curious to know what it would price out elsewhere. Of course, this makes Crown Point look so very reasonable. Oy! ~Belle

This post was edited by belle_va on Thu, Mar 28, 13 at 18:44

Comments (17)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES