SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_459360

New Kitchen Updates and Wallpapered Laundry Room! (photos)

13 years ago

I retrieved my camera cable and here are some of our Spring updates:

Kitchen now has beadboard wainscot, two new lights instead of the heavy chandelier that was over the table, and new chairs. The lights are brushed aluminum;the top part that attaches to the ceiling and a small part just above the glass shade is enameled aluminum in a shade of green that matches those vintage blenders.

our table is wide and both sides fold in lengthwise. If both sides are folded in the table could be used as a console. I keep one side folded in and the table pushed against the windows. The other two side chairs are elsewhere in the kitchen. When we have all kids home we pull table out, fold down leaf and the lights are just slightly off center. Couldn't resist a close up of my new orchid :)

Embarrassed that our chalkboard still says Merry Christmas . . . but at least it is red and green

Laundry has Thibaut wallpaper that I am crazy about, even while acknowledging that it may be somewhat over the top. For some reason the background looks raspberry when it is really RED!

Some people were talking about their ugly attic access door in the ceiling a few weeks ago . . . here is mine, covered in lovely beadboard with an eyehook screwed into it. I have a broom handle with a big hook at the end which makes it very easy to reach up and pull the door down.

Comments (22)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz