SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
joaniepoanie

Meet my new kitchen/laundry room---pics (I hope!)

joaniepoanie
12 years ago

Hello all,

Here are the pics of my new kitchen/laundry room....I think. I am no good at computer stuff...DH is the computer techie but had to leave for business so I am trying this on my own....sorry if it doesnt work...I am hoping you can click on "view as slideshow." There are before and after pics. We weren't able to change the footprint without moving HVAC, plumbing stacks, etc..way too costly. OK, so the befores dont look horrendous, but what you cant see is the fact that I could no longer scrub off the gunk on the 27 years old origninal builder grade dark oak cabs I painted white 15 years ago. Also, the big split in the lamintate floor by the dining room due to a DW flood years ago. The awful laundry tub and pvc pipe strapped to the wall holding the washer hose need no explanation! The colors aren't exactly right since I don't get a lot of natural light. Oh, and blue carpet in DR is going to be replaced with hardwood. Thanks to all on GW who I learned so much from....and thanks to anyone who can fix the link if I did it incorrectly! So here are the details:

Cabinets: Dynasty, natural maple, Soho doors

Pulls: Berenson "Bravo" in Brushed Nickel

Granite: Persa Avorio

Floor: Dal Tile City View in Skyline Gray 12x24

Fridge: Kenmore Elite CD

Stove: GE Profile Convection

Microwave: GE Profile Advantium

Dishwasher: Bosch 800 series

Washer/Dryer: LG "Wave Force"

Kitchen Faucet: Rohl in Satin Nickel

Soap Dispensers: Blanco in Satin Nickel

Wall color: Ben Moore Bridgewater Tan at 75% (so a little lighter)

http://s1168.photobucket.com/albums/r490/joaniepoanie/

Comments (57)