SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
catlover5

Interested in 2 entire different granites . . . how to decide?

catlover5
12 years ago

I am interested in two entirely different granites - the first being a beautiful dark green called Verde Pavao or Green Butterfly (DH first picked this 2 years ago the very first time we went out to look and picked it again yesterday, funny, as he has no memory) which I love too but I had always been considering a creamy beigey sand color granite with black flecks such as New Venetian Gold or something that used to be called Cinnamon Sand.

I like the black silgranite sink and think either granite would work and am thinking about a brushed nickel for the faucet and cab hardware. I think all of this would work with either granite.

We have to redo the floor due to a discontinued ceramic tile and new layout and will probably be doing tile again but maybe one that looks like hardwood . . . again this would work with either granite.

How does one decide? I have a very small kitchen in a 1940 cottage house with buttery yellow walls and white trim and was trying for a traditional vintage cottage style. We got dove white painted maple cabs and have white appliances. TIA for your thoughts and comments.

Comments (16)