SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sandy_in_ia

Friday's Question.........

sandy_in_ia
15 years ago

********color=white>

Q: Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?

****color=white>

****color=white>

Today Is: National Cheeseball Day! color>

****color=white>

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Comments (46)

• susan_on
    15 years ago

Well, there is a little burgandy on the quilt on my bed... I don't know if that counts.

• joyfulguy
    15 years ago

Yep ... sheet of coloured typing paper.

That "T G I F" that you've written ... isn't on the agenda of retirees, any more - every day is weekend!

Talk to your financial advisor (preferably one who sells no financial products: no conflict of interest) soon, to glean some ideas about how you might, with little imposition/dislocation, rearrange your affairs slightly to arrange to retire probably some years earlier!

Have a lovely spring weekend, everyone!

ole joyful

• wildchild
    15 years ago

Yes a pink comb is right next to me.

• Marilyn Sue McClintock
    15 years ago

Oh, yes, pink sheet on my bed, pinkish walls, pink dust cloth, and some pink tops in my closet.

Ole Joyful, you know housewives never retire! They are not gainfully employed either, at least in this case!

Sue

• casey_nfld
    15 years ago

The cover of a sharpie marker.

• czech_chick
    15 years ago

No, nothing

• marlingardener
    15 years ago

My cat's nose, and it's a LOT closer than 10 feet!

• nan_nc
    15 years ago

Mi pink housecoat, and it couldn't be closer.

• jannie
    15 years ago

No, I'm at my computer desk in the family room. All earthtones. Pretty messy. The rug needs vacuuming. Don't make me look around!

• grammahony
    15 years ago

My address book which I keep everyone's screen name and address (if I have them).
    Leslie

• wanda_va
    15 years ago

Yes--my quilt cutting mat and rotary cutter are pink. Plus, the carpeting in this room is mauve.

• lydia1959
    15 years ago

A couple books on the bookshelf, a banner I made, some pink paint in a jar, a couple concert ticket stubs that have been decoupodged to a plate, some pink scissors, a pink sharpie, a cat brush.

Any other room wouldn't have as much pink stuff.. but this room is kind of a catch-all.

• FlamingO in AR
    15 years ago

Um..... looks around, glances down.... YES!

• donna_oh
    15 years ago

Yep, an add in my TV guide!

Donna (^_^)

• Granlan_TX
    15 years ago

Yes, some pink daisies in a painting done by my sis, Summer.

• linda_in_iowa
    15 years ago

The PJs I am wearing.

• monica_pa Grieves
    15 years ago

Pink yarn for a baby blanket for expected grandchild.

• Jasdip
    15 years ago

My African Violet is pink. That's it.

• phyllis__mn
    15 years ago

This was a funny post to me.....I picked up a PINK dust mop head for 25¢ at a garage sale, and it sits, still in it's plastic wrap, in the edge of the closet by my desk. Well, after all, I've only had it about three years!

• stargazzer
    15 years ago

Yes a pink cloth doll I made back in the 80's. She is pink gingham check with pink yarn hair, white dress and pink gingham apron. Memories.

• Jacquelyn
    15 years ago

Yup I have a pink sweater on!

• Kathsgrdn
    15 years ago

Yes, pink gel pen, part of my bathrobe, cover of Burpee catalog, and one of Lauren's video covers.

• tami_ohio
    15 years ago

Wearing my pink robe!

• kim_okla
    15 years ago

A pink neon flamingo light on my desk at work.

• lindaohnowga
    15 years ago

Yes, my greatgranddaughter's picture is beside me and she is wearing a pink hat.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Jammies here too.

Sue...finally off to get dressed and really start the day.

• glenda_al
    15 years ago

Bouquet of pink roses in a container on my pc desk.

• nodakgal
    15 years ago

Yep, notepad with pink flowers and I am wearing a pink(ish) shirt.

• barbara3
    15 years ago

Yes, my iPod and a tube of hand cream. Oh, and the stars on the screen by each response to this question.

• maybee_gw
    15 years ago

I think this is such an interesting question..funny. I started looking around...I have on a red shirt and stripped socks...the socks have a pink stripe..just a small one...otherwise I would have had to answer no....thanks for the laugh today

• joanie_b
    15 years ago

Cat nose here, too.
    Two of them in fact. :-)

I just found this place, I think I'm going to really like it here.

Hi, btw!
    I'm....Joanie. :-)

• deemarie5500
    15 years ago

Yes, a plastic fight-breast-cancer water bottle is on my desk here at the office.

• Mystical Manns
    15 years ago

I'm at work, so here goes ...

On my person ... a pink dressy t-shirt, with a long-sleeved light pink, dark pink and white striped shirt worn as a jacket over it, and a pink breast cancer bracelet.

In the cabinet is my handbag, cutest thing! Got it off ETSY, it's a rag-purse in pink and brown.

On my desk ... a cup with colored paperclips in it, there's a hot pink one right on top; another cup with highlighters in it, one of those is pink; a plastic rainbow-colored slinky toy, the middle section is pink; a pink fingernail file; a pink ruler; and a pack of pink gum.

Should I open the doors to the overhead cabinets? Maybe not ...

• OklaMoni
    15 years ago

Yes, some printer paper and that's all. ;)

Moni

• cherbo
    15 years ago

If there is I'm not seeing it.

• kathi_mdgd
    15 years ago

Yup,quite a bit of pink around me.A pink heart,hanging on the wall.Pink flowers in a shadow box.a quilt doll with pink hair and shoes,pink post it note,the spiral binding on a pad of paper,my grabbit,that holds my pins,etc etc.
    Kathi

• jel48
    15 years ago

Not really, but Emi stepped in the door once and she was wearing a pink sweatshirt. Does that count?

• caroline94535
    15 years ago

Yes; my shirt, my unmentionables, (had to double check, LOL!) a box of note cards inside the storage chest, and three of the dust jackets on the LIW books on the writting desk.

I'm in the burgundy/camel "manly" office, too, LOL!

• joyfulguy
    15 years ago

Poster's name when you've checked their profile.

ole joyful (again)

• sharon_fl
    15 years ago

Yes I do. Last night at the beach bar-I consoled a younger gal in the ladie's room-she was sobbing uncontrollably. I walked over to her & asked if she needed a hug, which she said "Yes, please?" She told me her 8 yr old son was riding his bike a year ago yesterday & a car went out of control, hit him & killed him. And...it was her birthday! Hubs had brought her out for dinner & music to cheer her up. Anyway-some gal comes around each night selling flowers & this bereaved mother bought 6 pink roses & brought them over to me and said 'thank you for being my angel'. I was touched beyond words.

• cynic
    15 years ago

Normally there wouldn't but I took a look around and sho-nuff... there's an empty Brach's Jelly Bird Egg bag sitting next to me. Cats must have emptied it and left it here. Yeah, that's it.

• Marilyn Sue McClintock
    15 years ago

Welcome Joanie B!

Sue

• Lindsey_CA
    15 years ago

Yes, the keys to the drawers and file cabinets here in my cubicle are on a lanyard, and the lanyard is pink with the words "Find The Cure" and pink ribbons all over it. The keys and lanyard are on the desktop right next to my keyboard.

• gramzeeinmd
    15 years ago

Yas, a index card!
    Deb

• minnie_tx
    15 years ago

My kitty's ears and tongue

• mylab123
    15 years ago

Doggie's nose!