SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
richiecent

My dog has been puking randomly

richiecent
14 years ago

Hello my name is Richie and i have a golden retriever that's about 3 years old. within the last month he has seem to stop eating his food and drinking out of his dish but would still eat " people food ". Also in the last month or so he randomly pukes. Just out of nowhere it seems to be more in the morning and its usually yellow frothy bile when it does happen which once again its pretty rare. Ive taken him to the vet and they gave him a shot to calm his stomach down and told me to give him a lean diet and pepcid ac. i did all of this and he loved the hamburg and white rice but still was kind of iffy on his water. i got a poop sample from him and gave it to the vet and it came back negative no parasite. So i tried getting him new bowls. i switched his food from kibbles and bits to pedigree. He doesn't want any of it. My dog is a free feeder i guess and he has been for 3 years and was perfectly fine with his kibble and water until this last month or so. I'm broke and every time i take him to the vet they look at him and it costs me 160 bucks and it seems like nothing is getting solved. If anyone has had this problem or has some advice it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Richie

Comments (5)