SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
monarae_gw

Friends found a couple of dogs

monarae_gw
15 years ago

Some friends of mine found a 8-9 week old black lab cross pup and a full grown mini daschund that had just came off having pups. They were running down a country road together. The daschund is very protective of the large pup. The pup cannot be hers. He is already twice her size! What cuties! We have an APB out on the local radio station, and have called everyone withing 5 miles of where they were found. Their pads of their feet weren't rough, so they had not been running long. No collars...I suggested to call our local vet and run a microchip. Who knows, maybe they are drop offs.

I have already fallen for the daschund. They have already fallen in love with the pup. Who knows...we may be getting a new member to the family. I so hope if they just got out, that the owners hear the add on the radio. For right now, they are in very good hands and being totally spoiled! I will let ya all know later how this story pans out!

MonaRae (who knows that Hubby is gonna have a fit, but he is a softie too! hehe!)

Comments (19)