SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
audreyrama

Need paint recs for a small guest North East bedroom?

audreyrama
10 years ago

Hi there,
I've been a longtime lurker on these boards. I was hoping to find or at least narrow down a paint color for a small (8 x 10) guest bedroom that will have a Queen size bed . The room gets lots of morning and afternoon sun. There's taller baseboard and crown moulding and trim around the WIndow.
I've picked a bedding I REALLY like,
Initially after reading on all the forums I narrowed it down to BM Provence cream or Philadelphia Cream. I also picked Benjamin Moore Chartreuse to maybe use as a accent wall as well as I love the way it looks with white trim. I love creamy light yellows but a lot of pictures i see online remind me of nurseries.
I picked BM Chartreuse as I thought it would be great to change out accessories and accents, pairs well with turquoise or fuchsia or black or white or brown. And we did end up needing a nursery in a couple years I could see it being used for either gender.

Husband and Reno guy have both vetoed the Chartreuse as Baby poop and Baby vomit respectively...sigh.
Does anyone have any suggestions to offer, at my wits end here. Husband didn't fight me on my fuschia room but says he will on this one!

Comments (24)