SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nita__az

Houston Get Together with pictures

Nita__AZ
15 years ago

Rain and all the gals came from all over to meet with MaryAnn and I at Los Cucos Restaurant. The restaurant put us in the back room...they must have taken one look at Gayle and knew that her friends would be making lots of noise and bothering other customers. We got to the room and there sat Gayle patiently waiting for everyone. She bounded up and gave hugs to MaryAnn and I. She had already ordered a bottle of wine and had big bowls of chips and salsas on the table.

Pretty soon along came Zbrat with her beautiful smile and cherry chatter. She will brighten any room and is just as sweet as she can be. We all hugged and then started gabbing away. I called Marilyn to check to see if she was near and she was just getting into the parking lot. I was so excited that the time had finally arrived when I would get to meet her. She came towards us and she WAS just as pretty as I had always thought she would be.

Poor Marilyn grinned and bared all the hugs, which I know she hates, and never once flinched. I know I gave her lots of hugs over the course of the afternoon. For someone that really didn't want her picture taken she was the star of the afternoon.

Adam, who is a friend of Marilyns and helps with feeding the animals, said that Marilyn told him four days ago that she was bringing him to meet a bunch of ladies from a forum. He said he was scared and worried over it for days. I wonder what he thought we were going to do to him. He was very nice and laughed and enjoyed the afternoon along with the rest of us. I had to laugh when he said as long as he has known Marilyn this was the first time he had ever seen her with earrings and makeup on. We all got a kick out of that one.

Marilyn tried her darndest to find him a home with one of us to no avail. He really was nice and I hope if we ever get back in that area again we get a chance to meet him again.

Well enough of running my mouth here are some of the pictures that I took.

Happy go Lucky Gayle

Nita, MaryAnn, Zbrat, MarilynC and Gayle

Marilyn, Adam, MaryAnn and Gayle

MaryAnn and MarilynC

Zbrat

Comments (27)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus