SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luv2research

Refrigerator help! Liebherr for future or Samsung for now?

Luv2research
13 years ago

New to this forum, and read lots about the Liebherr 36". Actually purchased it last week when my old GE SxS died, but have not taken delivery as I'm in a state of quandry (not to mention had to rip out two cabintes and fix up the space to fit any new fridge). Since I *may* be renovating my kitchen in the near future, cannot decide if I should get something to tie me over until I know what will fit in the renovation - could be a Liebherr, could be a SZ, or GE monogram! - or keep the Liebherr and work that into the renovation. Is it really enough room for a family of 4 or will I need a back-up? I'm also concerned that the bins - which I love for being deep and long - will enable me to overload them and not find anything. How do you Liebherr owners organize your bins? I love the "deli" drawer concept in every other FD fridge, as they are flatter, and I imagine easier to store meat, cheese and snacks for the kids.

So, I am contemplating cancelling my order and buying the basic Samsung full-depth FD, which is still $1400. A lot for what may become a back-up fridge!

Thanks in advance for your insights.

Comments (4)