SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
danielle00_gw

End in sight! Cabs arrive Friday

danielle00
15 years ago

The Crown Point cabinets arrive on Friday morning. Unfortunately, my GC will be at another job and will not start installing until Monday (just as well-- if they are late, no sense in him sitting around here).

Yesterday he installed our new back door... My husband picked out an all-glass one. I was skeptical, but it makes the kitchen look so much bigger, lets in a lot of light, and allows me to look out on to the back porch/back yard-- will be nice when the kids go out to play and when we entertain.

Appliances should also be arriving soon. I called Lowes last week to confirm my DW and refrigerator delivery and they said, "Who are you?" THEN they proceeded to tell me that the were on back order until April (that's why I ordered them a month ago!). I got a refund and then ordered them through Eurostove, where I had already ordered my BlueStar and Prestige ventilation system.

Counter template is next Wed (the 18th)... counter install will be the following Monday... DW, range, and fridge hook up will be the next Tuesday (the 24th, I think). Touch ups on the 25... and (DRUM ROLL) inlaw's arrival is on the 28th! I think we'll make it in time (barring some disaster with the cabs or appliances!)

Sorry this got long!

Anyone else about to finish?

Comments (3)