SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
girlsingardens

Feeling much better, about the new baby

girlsingardens
16 years ago

I just wanted to thank everyone for the kind thoughts and prayers. After finding out that I do have a baby and that it is in the right place and no other problem I am feeling much better. I have come to the conclusion that this was a miracle and meant to be. The doctor wants me to be off my feet and to take it easy for the next 3 months to prevent a miscarrage. I haven't had any trouble in the past but I want this baby so much and don't want to do anything to risk it.

I have been having back problems since before my first pregnancy and have only gotten worse since, so I am going into the Chiropractor tomorrow to see what we can do. I think it will help a lot. Another thing is doing prenatal message once a week, which my dad told me he would pay for. I am also going to have a day season with a friend of my sis that does yoga to learn some stretching and relaxation techniques. I have been doing some for the past few weeeks and I think this too will help.

By looking at this as a miracle and knowing that this is the last chance for a baby for DH and I makes the shock wear off. We have decided not to find out what the sex is, it is going to be a long 9 months ( I am less than a month pregnant) and it will give me something to look foreward too in the long months to go:)

Again thank you for all the thoughts.

Stacie

Comments (10)