SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pattico_gw

Spring Kraft recipes magazine...Lemon cheese cake

pattico_gw
16 years ago

OH Yummy....my oldest daughter Criss made it and brought it yesterday...Plus her beans that Denny and I love...fresh or frozen green beans with bacon green and red peppers and brown sugar and butter....sooooo good.

Also she brought an orange bundt cake.

I made the ham and baked cheddar cheese potatoes.

And a bunch of the deviled eggs...yum...

Carri brought brownies and veggies with dip and ice cream sandwiches...

After having the egg hunt and the kite flying we ate then played cards....We usually play "penalty"...it's kind of a solitaire game. It's a lot of fun...and the guys love to win....we love to beat em...yeehaw..

Three of the grandkids spent the night...here it is nearly bedtime again...and I still have beds in the living room to put away...

We were too busy today having fun to do all that work...so I'll just push it off untill tomorrow...Why not...some things are just more important....right?

I was really looking forward to great grandson...he was here but he was sick...I didn't hear today how he is...hope to hear about him tomorrow....He just didn't feel like doing anything yesterday...but he was still a good boy...

Hope you all had a good Day yesterday...

Supposed to be a good spring day tomorrow...looking forward to getting outside...

patti

Comments (6)