SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mountain_lady

New Friend Needs New Name...

mountain_lady
11 years ago

LIke you to meet Our New Son. From what we can come up with he is Jack Russell Mix. They think he is about 1 to 2 yrs old .

He was dumped out of a van last week. He has small burn on his head, that is healing well. He is VERY loving and likes to spend time with the woman in the house... IE: ME....

He is a bed Hog for just a little thing. But he Needs a New name. THe Foster family called him "CAPTAIN JACK" He comes to it some what. But I dont see him as Jack. I am at a stand still of what to name him. He is a funny little dog. I had to from 2 hours to pick him up yesterday. He was enjoyin life with the AC on in my pickup. Once I got to the dirt road coming to our house he sat up and then he was in my lap then up on my shoulder looking out the window. Once we got out of the pickup He was all about all the other dogs here and then it was game on with the cat and chickens. He learned what cows where this morning and I think with some work he might be albe to help with heeling .... Maybe not, cause he is soo little . He likes to play ball other then he dont know what Sit say and come are . but I am sure I will get him there soon....

Comments (12)