SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
vickey__mn

Brother's sentencing was today

Vickey__MN
15 years ago

He had a female judge...I am so glad. She tore him a new one YEA. He even tried to argue with her and interrupt her (guess he thought he didn't have to show ANY woman respect..she showed him)! HAHA. He said he didnÂt remember what happened and that SisIL was wrong, the eye witness was wrong and the police report was wrong. She said basically "I donÂt think so". He said he didnÂt remember what happened. She said.."How convenient"

His lawyer wanted him to have time served be everything, he was so remorseful that it really was enough to be in jail since October. Judge said nope..he will be transferred to federal prison within the next couple of days. He will be there until December or January. He will then serve 7 months in the workhouseÂI have no idea what that is. He will then be on probation for who knows how long, SisIL didn't remember.

SisIL was so proud of herself. Brother tried to give her the "Evil Eye" when he left (crying), she just stared him down! I am so proud of her!! Sounded like she really pissed my Dad off too. She'd written a 4 page letter to the judge about how this had affected her life. The judge read parts of it outloud in the courtroom. I wish I could have been there (she didn't want me or my family there..I think she did it to protect me, she knew we were there in spirt though).

Vickey-MN

Comments (9)