SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stargazergirl_gw

looking for an orb free standing tub faucet in a pvd finish

stargazergirl
17 years ago

We are remodeling and gutting our master bath. There is not enough room for a drop in tub with a deck mount for our shower door to open and close. We are forced to chose a free standing tub instead. I am looking for an ORB telephone set that comes in a PVD finish for care and durability.

This has been a very frustrating search. The local plumbing stores have been a dead end. The sales people here have given us wrong information or have poor customer service.

We have chosen dark lighting fixtures and I am at my wit's end in trying to find plumbing with a telephone set to match. Does anybody know of a mid to high end plumbing company that manufactures a telephone set in an ORB with a PVD finish?

I have looked at Hansgrohe, Rohl, California Faucets, Rubinet, Newport Brass, Kohler, Delta (Brizo) and Moen (Showcase). What other plumbing manufactures would be included in the mid to high end range?

I have already spent alot of time and money with a designer on tile, cabinets and lighting selections only to find out companies aren't making a ORB telephone set in a PVD finish.

I would have to change my lighting selection to match brushed nickel plumbing but I am have trouble finding enough silver finished lighting to fit my bathroom. Lighting with a dark finish is what seems to be in style. Living finshes for my plumbing are my last resort.

I might also post this in the bathroom section. Thanks in advance. I am new to this site and I am very glad to have found you.

Comment