SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lke2decor

Need Help Selecting Kitchen Materials/Color Scheme

lke2decor
13 years ago

Hello everyone. Just hired a furniture refinishing company who "sprays" kitchen cabinets as well as can stain cabinets. They are picking up my doors in about a week or so. So confused. Have attached pictures of my home. Want to get out of the formal phase. Just started that by doing the black and white living room. My dining room is country french, but was going to replace the chandelier with a more hip less formal one as well as take out the two end chairs and replace thenm with parsons chairs with a black scrolled initial on the back and recover the rest of the chairs with a black and white buffalo check or plain white. Do you see the direction I am going? Based on the current furnishing of my home, how do you see my kitchen going?? I have attached a picture of a kitchen in home depot that I liked (you will see it in the pictures). What do you think? I am also a big fan of Cali Wendy's kitchen. The kitchen is open to the den which has a teak color leather sectional. Just need some help with cabinet color/finish (white/off-white/darker stain and countertops!!! Like to get some opinions.

Here is a link that might be useful: photo bucket

Comments (4)