SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
trisha57_ny

itching dogs -- please read

trisha57_ny
12 years ago

Wanted to let you all know bout a product called Biotin - from any reputable vitamin supplier or pet supplier. This stuff is miraculous.

My hairdresser (who has become a close friend) and I have a close bond with our dogs. We are very "attune" to them. Although she is my hairdresser, she has an MBA in Biolgy -- a very smart lady. Her son is a Marine Biologist.

I was telling her bout how my Duffy (15 months old now)and how he's been scratching a spot under his chin since he was six weeks old. Really scratching. Then she told me that her Casey, a 7 year old golden, was scratching so bad, and she was in such bad shape that they were going to put her to sleep. This is why she researched how she could help Casey.

She said she gave her Biotin, and Casey was better in a week. Now, if it was anyone else who told me this, I wouldn't have believed it. She said she couldn't believe it. Casey was a different dog in a week. I told her to order me one -- cause she was placing another order. It was $40. I've been sprinkling Biotin everyday on Duffy's food,for 2 weeks. It smells like Vanilla -- so he laps it up. He used to scratch under his chin all the time. Duffy has been on Biotin for two weeks -- I've seen him scratch once or twice in the past week. Like she said - miraculous.

I'm ordering another bottle tonight. I'm so happy to be able to send this information to those of you who have pets with hot spots, allergies, etc. I will go to vets' offices out here and give them this information.

Comments (23)