SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jadel_gw

Online Meds

jadel
15 years ago

I dont know about your experiences but I have had no negative issues with petsuppliesnet.com. I haven't ordered any frontline from them only heartguard. I have 4 smaller dogs ranging from 20-150 pounds. The largest a greatdane. My vet requires that you not miss a single dose without a heartworm check. It is as expensive now days for your animals as it is for a childs doctors appointment. I save well over 50 dollars per shipment by ordering on line. The frontline I have purchased in America worked for a few years on my animals and then it just stopped working almost as if the dogs or the ticks and fleas developed an immunity to the drug, and these products were bought in the states for a pretty penny and didnt work. Besides think about this. You are putting a chemical on your animal that is suppose to be so stong that it soaks into their bodies and kills fleas and ticks for one month. What are these chemicals really doing to our animals? Would we put a chemical on our child that done the same thing? I good old fashion bath once a week controls our flea and ticks on the indoor dog the rest do really well with a dusting of sevins dust every few weeks. This works ten times better than frontline in my opinion.

Comments (3)