SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
eileenlaunonen

Good Bye Tuttorusso...Hello New Jersey!!!!

eileenlaunonen
15 years ago

As far as canned Tomatoes go I know everyone has a brand they prefer. Me I am a Tuttorusso gal (I dont buy anything else) they are from Red GOld Company....Anyway I was shopping last week at Pathmark Supermarket and at the top of the sauce aisle the had a big display of 28oz can crushed tomato for 50 Cents a can...hmmmm I thought how bad can they be I pay 1.89 for my Tuttorusso....so I bought 10 cans.....OMG!! Best canned tomato I have ever had...and when I cook at the holidays I usually go to the Italian Market and by San Marzano...I dont know whats in New Jersey's soil but this is well worth the try...I made all my Holiday gravies and Marinaras from them and got RAVE REVIEWS!!!!! My niece who doesnt cook begged me to make her a couple of containers so she can load up her freezer with my Marinara! The can label is Red White and Green its says in large letters Made with Jersey Fresh "as fresh as it gets" Then in a band it says Ferrante's World Famous Vine Ripe....The best canned in my opinion Im actually going to write the company!!!!

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting