SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pamghatten

New dog

pamghatten
13 years ago

Good things happen when you least expect them. A friend called and told me her tenant was moving and needed to re-home his dog since he was just awarded custody of his kids and the new apartment wouldn't let him have a dog. And when I spoke to him, he just wasn't going to have the time now that he had the kids too.

So Lily and I and my niece went to meet Rocky today, and it was an very uneventful meeting ... guess she was being protective of me at my house. So we loaded Rocky up, and his crate, and brought him home.

He's a smooth coated collie mix, a year old, not neutered nor been to the vet. I already have an appointment Monday ... and hope to neuter him next week. He's a happy squigly tail waving guy. He was raised with cats, YEAH! And is just a really good natured boy. He's used to his crate, so we'll keep that up ... he's a little skinny ... but we'll fill him out.

Lily thinks he's sometimes fun to play with, but she thinks he has too much energy sometimes too. But he repsects her when she says she's had enough.

Now I need to think of another name similar to Rocky, since I don't like that name.

Meet Rocky ...

{{!gwi}}

Comments (22)