SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
vtjh

water flow control for bathroom sink?

Jeff
15 years ago

I just installed a new sink and faucet in our bathroom. The faucet is one of those "waterfall" faucets, where the water comes out of a slot in between laminated glass plates. Unfortunately, the faucet is tilted so the water comes out at an angle, rather than straight down. As a result, the water splashes against the sink bowl when it's first turned on. I can tell this is going to get old quickly.

I've tried reducing the water flows by turning down the water valves under the sink, but I don't have enough control so that the water flow rates stay at a certain reduced flow. So sometimes the flow can be fine and other times it can just trickle out.

I'm looking for something I can place into the water line between the shutoff valves and the faucet that would allow me to limit the flow rate of the water while having the shutoffs turned all the way open. If I could have something that was adjustable so that I could balance the hot and cold water flows, that would be even better.

If anyone could help me with a practical suggestion I'd appreciate it a lot. Thanks.

Comments (6)