SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
barb5_gw

Thanks for the inspiration!

barb5
13 years ago

I'm lying on the couch trying not to think about the pain going down my leg (chronic herniated disc problem) watching DH paint the ceiling in the room we use for TV watching.

Because of the HD forum, he is painting it a pale blue, which on this gray overcast day, has hints of a seagreen in it......reminds me of the ocean. I totally love it!!! The room I am lying in still has its flat white ceiling color (it will be painted as well, but not today), and I can't believe the difference in the two rooms already.

Because of this site,one of the things I have learned is that the ceiling is the 5th wall, and I have been inspired by pics that posters have generously shared of their own homes.

I would share a pic too, but it hurts to move, and the room is in a shambles. Everything draped in drop cloths......the walls will painted too, I have picked out a pale yellow for them. Always nervous to see if the selection is right. At least I know I am loving the ceiling color: Gliddon Pro Diamond Blue.

But I couldn't wait to say thank you. You have all provided inspiration to me in many ways, and I know I will get pleasure out of these blue ceilings for many years to come.

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County