SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
judithva_gw

Hi, new to this forum

judithva
15 years ago

Hi, I'm Judith, and I am new to the photography forum. A little background info, about 25 years ago, I was very into taking photos with my Olympus SLR, a few years ago I purchased a point and shoot style Olympus digi. I have been wanting for quite a long time to buy a quality DSLR, today I (apparently) decieded to go crazy and purchased a Nikon D300, (battery charging as I type). I hope I made the right choice..I never get to take vacations...this camera purchase is MY "vacation" LOL

I do have a Blog, and want to have nice photos to be able to put on it. Some of my pics are good, and a VERY SMALL few are great (to me anyway LOL,) but I really want to get back to the old me from the early days with the passion for doing great photos of not only what is my current "hobby", but taking meaningful portraits, and landscapes.

I am pretty intimidated by this camera LOL, I don't plan on purchasing another digi for a LONG time. Hopefully I can save for a few more lenses.

So I am looking over the instructions and hopeing and praying I don't screw it up. I hope to get some advice and lots of learning wisdom from all of you talented people here!

Here is a link that might be useful: My blog

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida