SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
thermsen_gw

Help with Kitchen Paint

15 years ago

Hello everyone - it's been awhile since I've posted here. I am itching to repaint my kitchen, after all it's been over a year!! ; ) It's currently SW Whole Wheat. I like the color but it's getting a little dull and old for me. The walls under the windows are also showing all kinds of dirt that has been hard to keep up with. I love red and have been looking at Bangkok Rust and BM Spanish Red. I know green goes well with oak cabinets and the wood trim and crown molding I just think the red would go better in my house. I have BM Mountain Moss in the office and Mediterranean Olive over the fireplace, BM Dry Sage would be the most obvious for the kitchen I just think it's a little dreary and drab in the kitchen. I have thought of Olive Branch also but again, kind of dreary. I LOVE warm colors in the house. I painted the island green a few months ago. It can be repainted - no big deal. I was thinking Antique White with a brown glaze if I paint the kitchen red or maybe black if I paint it green. Any thoughts on this? The 2 swatches in the photos are BM Spanish Red and Laura Ashley Olive 4. Thanks!

{{!gwi}}

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022