SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
acorn_gw

Kittens and more kittens!!

acorn
16 years ago

We had two feral cats that live at the feed store. We were trying to trap them, and get them spayed but we were only catching our spayed tame cats. So as time goes both cats had kittens, they are teenage mothers. Angel Face, a grey stripper, was so wild she bit. She is so pretty everyone who came in and saw her wanted to pet her, we told them not to touch that cat. Not that anyone could she can go from a fast sleep to the top of the feed in two seconds. When she went in to labor she paniced, and came to Meadow for help. Meadow made a bed in a 90lb dog crate. Izzie, one of the children called me because she knew I love the cats. So Meadow and I kept her comapny while she had six kittens. Her kittens are two weeks old.

Last Saturday night Skunk Tailed Blackie had six kittens in a dog house display. We put her and her kittens in another crate.

Both mothers are now friendly and let us, even Ivo the four year old, touch them and pick up the kittens. Ivo told me how to pick up the kittens. He said you pet the mother, then take the kitten and not too far away, return the kitten and pet the mother. The cats will have to stay in the crates until the kittens are wheaned so they can be spayed and turned loose.

I will have pictures, lilod (my mom) took some pictures and will show me how to send them. Now I am going to clean the video store, I live in a small town and you have to have more than one job. See you later

Comments (8)