SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
redroze_gw

Redroze's Finished White and Espresso Kitchen

redroze
15 years ago

So...I was waiting for a couple of things to happen until I posted finished kitchen photos. I was waiting for our kitchen table and chairs (ordered and on the way) to come in. I was waiting to figure out how to accessorize my open shelves. I was waiting for our desk chair to arrive and for my husband to purchase the computer monitor. I was waiting to pick up a beautiful rose bouquet to throw in a vase and place on our island. I was waiting to figure out how to take better photos with my new digital camera (and Christmas gift from my husband). And finally, I was waiting for the perfect overcast sky in which to take these photos. And then I thought, to heck with it!!!

I spontaneously decided to just post the near-finished photos tonight. I'll post finished/finished-finished/no-really-finished photos on my website once all of the above happens, so feel free to visit it again in a couple of weeks. But for now, enjoy!

This forum has some of the most generous and spirited people I have ever encountered. I loved and still love coming to a place where people are as enamoured with design and details as much as I am, and dedicate so much time into making their house into a home. I love reading your stories and helping out whenever I can. I wanted to celebrate the success of our kitchen with all of you, and thank you as deeply as one can in the online world, because I can honestly say that our kitchen would never have turned out this way if I didn't "find" all of you on GW. So, thank you.

Click on the link to my website below for more photos and all the details.

Redroze's White and Espresso Kitchen

Comments (97)