SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
puggels

throws up white foam, gags, hiccups and snores

puggels
16 years ago

I have a 15 week old puppy that I got when she was 6 weeks old. She has all her shots up to date. I have been having lots of problems with her. First off I noticed that she kind of gags with a cough and I thought she had something caught in her throat and took her to the vet he said she looks fine that it could just be she is learning to eat. Then I started to notice that she was loosing hair in patches that looked like she was being bitten by fleas. I took her to the vet and she is being treated for mange. They are doing Mitaban dips. I have one more dip left to do. I notice that she still gags and has hiccups all the time and snores really loud. I took her in and he said it sounds like she has allergies. I accepted this then I noticed 2 days ago she started gaging and threw white foam up and today she was eating and threw her food up with a little foam. Could she have reflux or is this just normal like the vet says. I feel sorry for her and I would like to find out what I can do to help her get rid of this. She is part of my family now and The vet said she should out grow it what do you guys think? Is the gagging and white foam, hiccups and snoring all about being a pup or is there something more serious to this. She is very happy and playful. She drinks and eats. Am I reading more into this than I should?

Comments (6)