SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gracie_2006

A Horrible Story - Can the City intervene?

gracie-2006
15 years ago

My good friend that works at my neighborhood grocery store just told me a horrible event that took place in her country home. They raise Labrodore's. They just had a litter of pupppies last year. They sold several and kept two. They live out in the country. Their next door neighbor is a true "Hic". Apparently he has tried to shoot her dogs when they get out on his property. I just saw her today and she told me he shot and killed one of her labs when they accidently got out! He wounded the other puppy (now one yr.old), shot him straight in the face. She told me that $500.00 later he is back home and recovering. They reported him to the sheriff and he said they could not do anything since they did not actually see this man do it! That is WRONG! I do not believe that!!! I think since she took him to the vet the vet could confirm the gun shot wounds. I am astounded by the lack of concern and action taken. What do you think she should do? I told her to report it to the Humane society and our local news network!

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022