SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
angelaid

Funny pet stories!

angelaid
17 years ago

Conway stories from this weekend.

He has a new humpy bunny. HUGE. About four times his size and at least half of his weight.

I was trying to take a nap and Conway was desperately trying to get this bunny up on the bed. Moaning and groaning and huffing and puffing and snorting. His little toenails were going crazy dancing around on the hardwood floor on two feet trying to maneuver this bunny onto the bed. I finally reached down and grabbed an ear (a bunny ear) and drug him onto the bed.

Conway jumps on the bed. Gives me "the look" and promptly shoves the bunny off the bed and back onto the floor.

After much more moaning and groaning and huffing and puffing and snorting and tapping toenails, Conway *finally* manages to get the bunny up on the bed by himself. Then he marches over to me, nose to nose, puffs up his little chest and looks at me as if to say "See! I told you I could do it myself!" Then he promptly lost interest in humpy bunny.

Second story.

Conway has his own little happy spot on a table in front of the window. When he gets excited, he bounces up and down, slip sliding all over the table from his little nails on that smooth surface. I put a little area rug on the table, thinking it would make it easier for him to do his little dance.

He heard or saw something outside. Goes racing across the back of the couch, slides onto his table - and the carpet goes sailing off the other side with Conway in full flight for about a hundredth of a second. Little puggy ears just flying. Looked like something out of an Aladdin cartoon. Then PLOP!! Right onto his little puggy butt on the floor. He gave me the funniest look. Looked down at his little abused bottom. Got up and slunk out of the room, looking behind him (at me) the whole way. No way he was gonna turn his back on me. LOL

I wish I knew what goes on in their little heads sometimes!

Comments (4)