SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sillymesillyne

Need rescue help with transport

sillymesillyne
16 years ago

Hi,

I have been approved for 2 chow mix pups from a rescue in Jackson Mississippi, I am in Boston (Revere, actually) and we (the rescue and me) are trying to find transport for them.. rescue transport. I know that some who post here are involved with rescue... can anyone use their rescue contacts to make this happen for the 2 pups. The pups are just 8 weeks old.

This is just a wild, desperate hope....and thought I would throw it out here.

You would be doing 2 wonderful things... these pups will be the luckiest pups ever and you would be helping to heal our broken hearts.. we lost my chow, Toby on February 16, he was 14 years and 7 months old.. a sweeter dog there never was, except for his littermate brother Tibby who we lost in emergency surgery on March 18, 2006.... they were the love of our life... we rescued them at 10 days old....we miss them more than you can imagine and we want and need to help 2 more chow pups... there are so many chows in shelters, so many that don't get a chance because they have a "bad reputation....undeserved, IMO.

Anyway, I'd be very grateful if someone could help. I'll check this board for any responces and if you want to email me....

My email is eileenmcdonald at comcast net (trying to avoid spam... use the AT sign and the DOT between comcast and net, no spaces

Thamks,

Silly

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH