SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
beaglesdoitbetter1

(Mostly) Finished Kitchen Pics

beaglesdoitbetter1
12 years ago

I REALLY wanted to wait until I was moved in and had furniture and had my dishes in the cabinets to post the "big reveal," but I cannot wait. I just can't. I love my kitchen too much (at least from the pics I got today- I haven't actually seen it in person yet since the paper was taken off!) :)

So, anyway, here is the Finished Kitchen Part I with Part II pending in a few months if you aren't all sick of my kitchen already :) Part II will also feature interior shots of the drawers, as there's fun stuff inside all of them and I don't have pictures of that yet :)

So, without further ado...

Don't mind the odd silver thing on the drainboard- that's just the plug to the sink, it won't live there forever.

And, just for fun since so many people in the kitchen forum helped me to design these cabinets, this is the finished gathering/keeping room area off the kitchen. Note- the really ugly cabinet knobs are not staying. I wanted white marble and these were the only ones I found but they are not attractive:

Details:

Cabinets: Dutch Wood Kitchens

Granite/marble: Statuario marble for the perimeter cabinets and marble sink. Fabricated by IMG Marble and Granite. Blue bahia for the island, fabricated by Sinai/Big Brothers Marble and Granite who did a perfect seam

Island sink Concrete, fabricated by Paco Originals

Knobs/pulls Custom-made glass, created by Designer Glass Mosaics to match the granite.

Appliances Miele 42" cooktop, some kind of Jenn-Air oven, Sharp microwave drawer, integrated Bosch refrigerator (behind the mirror), integrated Fisher & Pickel dishdrawers (one next to each sink); integrated Bosch dishwasher

Pantry door Custom design, Sans Soucie Art Glass

Mural Stone impressions (custom design, they sent us the graphics and we created it ourselves

Chandeliers James R. Moder Crystal

Faucets & potfiller Whitehaus.

I think that's all- let me know if I forgot anything :)

Anyway, a BIG thank you to everyone on GW who gave encouragement, advice, and information about things that I never even knew existed etc. etc.

Comments (129)