SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tb151_gw

TB151 75% Done Kitchen Reveal

TB151
10 years ago

Hi everyone, this forum has been awesome and absolutely instrumental in our kitchen remodel . What began as a desire to give a basic facelift has turned into a labor of love. My wife and I designed it, and did all of the demo, prep and paint. I also acted as the GC. We have 1 and 3 year old boys and entertain alot, so we needed something beautiful yet functional. We made sure our aisles were extra wide to handle the madness..err traffic :-). We still have some final details to finish up including backsplash, furniture for the sitting area and a giant custom blackboard. But of course we wanted to share some updates for all of you!

Cabinets: Custom inset shaker. White Dove perimeter with a custom stained island by Northeast Woodworking Products of Raymond, NH.

Counters: Super White

Range: Blue Star 36" RCS

Microwave: Kenmore Elite Built In Speed Oven (installed in island)

Dishwasher: Miele

Fridge: LG Counter Depth

Hood: RangeCraft Pro Style

Lights: Quorum International Chrome Pendants over the island, and a small one over the sink. LED under cabinet lights.

Sink: Kraus 32" undermount single bowl

Faucet: Danze Parma Single Mount Spring

Beverage Center: Avanti Double Door

Hardware: Lee Valley

I will update this thread as we wrap up the final pieces, and we hope you like it!

First the before. The house is only 10 years old but was certainly builder grade and super dark.

The after, quite a big change.

You'll see some of the sample tiles for the backsplash.

This will be a sitting area with a few chairs

My artsy pic...We still need to paint the trim around this window. Also, most of these pictures were taken during a blizzard

Comments (35)